Organic besan chickpea flour is generally made by grinding Bengal Gram dal or chana dal into a powder, and it has a nice nutty flavor. Chickpea besan is also called Gram flour and chickpea flour. Besan flour is one of the most multipurpose ingredients used in Indian cuisine. 24 Mantra Organic Besan is made by grinding organic, unpolished, unadulterated chana Dal it possesses all the attributes of Chana Dal.
- 100% Organic
- Grown without synthetic pesticides.
- The best protein source for vegetarians.
- 24 Mantra Chickpea Flour is used to make breakfast dishes (Besan Chilla ), Savory snacks ( Pakoda) and sweet dishes ( Mysore Pak), and so on.
- A good source of dietary fiber.
- Contains bio-active compounds are managing and preventing chronic diseases.
How to use: Pour a Chickpea flour in an airtight container to stay fresh for a longer time.
Manufactured By: 24 Mantra organic.
Country of origin: India.
Product weight: 2lb
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry & Cool place.