This Laziza nihari masala recipe is a mixture of high-grade spices made by using 21 types of different spices. The spices are mixed with the right balance to get the right texture. It provides a unique mealtime experience.
- Getting a ready-made nihari masala is super convenient
- These are hygienically processed and packed with a freshness that gives the world’s best products
- It is a spice mix used to make spicy flour-based meat and curry called Nihari.
- Nihari is a traditional Pakistani beef stew.
How To Use
- Stir fry meat in about one cup oil/ghee for 5 minutes.
- Put Laziza Nehari Masala and add 4–7 glasses of water. Cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender (for mutton 3–4 hours and for beef 4–6 hours. In case of chicken add only 2–3 glasses of water).
- Dissolve flour well in a cup of water and add gradually into the gravy. Stir for proper mixing and cook for 5–10 minutes on high flame or until becomes thick. (for thick Nehari cook more).
- Heat well the remaining ½ cup, oil/ghee, fry onion until golden and season Nehari. Now cover and cook for 10–20 minutes on low flame or till all ghee/oil separates surfaces.
- Garnish delicious Nehari with ginger slices, chopped green coriander, green chilies, and fresh lemon.
- Nali Nehari: For this special Nehari use 1 kg meat in 4–6 large pieces plus 1 kg bones (Knuckle and Marrow).
- For better taste cook Nehari on low flame and for longer duration i.e. go for slow cooking.
Manufactured By: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.52 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Roasted Gram, Dried Garlic 3%, Dried Ginger 5%, Turmeric, Roasted Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Roasted Fennel Powder, Star Anise, Cardamom, Clove, Cinnmon, Mace