Make a classic Chicken Korma recipe by using Laziza Qorma Paste - which is a delicate blend of spices with coconut - along with a rich blend of other wonderful flavors, The spice levels are pretty mellow, but it has plenty of flavors
How To Use :
- It's really simple to make Chicken Korma With this paste
- These pastes play an incredible role in creating amazingly delicious dishes in my kitchen.
- The flavors in this paste are in perfect harmony, it will taste perfectly scrumptious for sure!
- This Korma paste is made with the most amazing fresh and fragrant ingredients, along with a range of spices
- Put 1 chopped onion, 2 roughly chopped garlic cloves, and a roughly chopped thumb-sized piece of ginger in a food processor and whizz to a paste.
- Tip the paste into a large high-sided frying pan with 3 tbsp water and cook for 5 mins. Add 4 tbsp korma paste and cook for a further 2 mins until aromatic.
- Stir 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces, into the sauce. Add 50g ground almonds, 4 tbsp sultanas, 400ml chicken stock, and ¼ tsp golden caster sugar.
- Give everything a good mix, then cover and simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in a 150g pot of Greek yogurt and some seasoning, then scatter over a small bunch of chopped coriander and more ground almonds, if using. Serve with brown or white basmati rice.
Manufactured By: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 330 Grams (11.61 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place