This rich and creamy flavorsome Chicken tikka rivals With Laziza Quick Chicken Tikka Paste. This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala--chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce.
How To Use :
- Chicken tikka is one of the most popular chicken starters so make it easy & simple with "Laziza Quick Chicken Tikka Paste
- This Chicken Tikka Paste is the key to mouth-melting, Juicy tender & succulent Chicken tikka
- Make Restaurant Style Chicken Tikka At Home Within Few Minutes By soaking all of those Paste Flavoring
- Tikka paste is a blend of spices, tomato purée, and oil that's usually used to marinate ingredients before cooking.
- Fry onion till golden, remove from oil, and spread on absorbent paper. When crisp, crush it and keep aside [avoid very fine grinding or making paste]
- In the same oil put chicken, Laziza chicken masala [one bag] beaten yogurt, and fry for 5 mins. Add 1-2 cups of water, cover, and cook on low flame until meat is tender.
- Add the crushed fried onion, stir for a while and cook on low flame until ghee/oil separates from the gravy.
- Tips:  for an enhanced taste add 1-2 tbsp of fine ginger shreds during step 2.  do not use overburnt or dark brown fried onion.  the yogurt should not be too sour - try a natural plain set yogurt.
Manufactured By: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 330 Grams
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place