Laziza Quick Seekh Kebab Paste 330g (11.61oz)
Make An Indian party's snack platter Seekh Kebab With this delicious Seekh Kebab Paste. kabab recipe is perfect as a starter for any dinner party, Which is marinated in a variety of spices, grilled on a tandoor/oven,n and served with green chutney.
- Kebabs are a healthier fast food option Make is quick and easy Using Seekh Kebab Paste
- This Paste is seasoned with herbs, warm spices, and aromatics Ingredients
- enjoy these chicken kebabs as an appetizer with green chutney
- it has a melt-in-mouth texture with Fresh Ingredients
How To Use :
For the marination:
- In a large bowl, mix lamb mince with a few Tbsp of vinegar, fenugreek leaves.
- Then add garlic paste, ginger paste, salt, and black pepper as per taste.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Refrigerate the meat mixture, covered, to marinate for at least 5 hours.
For the kebabs:
- About 25 minutes before serving, shape the meat mixture into long 'tubes' around the skewers (seeks) and place it onto a grill over a drip tray or into the pre-heated oven (also on a drip tray) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Brush them with oil and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Using oven mittens or a cloth, carefully push the kebab from one end, onto a serving dish.
- Garnish with the chaat masala, onions, lemons, and serve along with green chutney.
Manufactured By: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 330 Grams (11.61 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Ingredients: Garlic, Ginger, Water, Vegetable Oil, Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin Seed, Acetic Acid (E-260), Mono Sodium glutamate (E-521) & Tartaric Acid (E-334)