Patanjali Divya Dant Manjan is a unique combination of highly beneficial herbal ingredients that are used to strengthen teeth and effectively fight gum-related problems. It maintains proper oral hygiene and can also be used for teeth whitening.
- Babool chhal
- Neem chhal
- Kaali Mirch
- Kapoor Desi
- Sphatika Bhasma
- Patanjali dant Kanti manjan is herbal manjan containing herbs, ayurvedic ingredients, and essential oil.
- It can also be beneficial to prevent and reduce pain in the gums and teeth.
- It Gives You a refreshing smell and can help people get rid of bad breath.
- Akarkara and babul protect the gums;
- neem, timbaru, turmeric, and cloves remove and offer protection from bacteria; pudhina and pipli refresh the gums, peelu, and maju phal make gums stronger.
- Dental problems such as pyria, gingivitis, and bad odor begin to diminish when used every day.
How To Use: Rise early in the morning. Brush teeth with manjan. It can be massaged gently with the middle finger or index finger. Massage gums and teeth slowly. After 3 to 5 minutes of massage, pour some water into the mouth and gurgle it. You should also do it before retiring to bed at night.