Cumin has robust anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial abilities due to the presence of the active principle - thymol. The benefits of cumin are noteworthy and range from – boosting digestion, enhancing the manufacture of bile and digestive enzymes, and reducing blood sugar levels. A potential fat burner, jeera helps reduce belly fat and facilitates weight loss as well. Coriander contains some very essential nutrients like beta carotene, vitamin C, E, ferulic, caffeic acid
Ingredients: Blend of powdered cumin and coriander seeds
- Coriander seed promotes good cholesterol levels and brings down the bad cholesterol level, thus boosting heart health.
- Important dhania powder benefits are helping fighting anemia.
- Coriander seeds can also reduce blood sugar levels
- It contains other important minerals that ensure healthy skin and hair growth.
How to Use:
- This combination of coriander and cumin is one of the essential spice blends used in Indian cuisine.
- It is an important ingredient in flavoring pickles, curries, and chutneys.
Country of origin: India
Product weight: 200 Gm
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place