Laziza Chana Masala contributes to the flavors and aroma of this dish are the freshly ground chole masala spices. The whole spices are roasted until they get extra browned and are later ground.
How To Use :
- It's a vegetarian product and a perfect blend of pure spices.
- Laziza Chana Masala is an ideal choice to make Chana Masala gravies, curries flavorful and delicious.
- Authentic recipes and the right proportions of spices grown without the use of any pesticides.
- Whole spices are preferable to pre-ground spices, as they retain more of their naturally occurring oils
- Boil Soaked Chana in 3-4 glasses of water for about 2-3 hours. Now add soda & cook for further one hour or till chick-peas are tender. (Ready to use chick-peas available in tin packing can be used alternately).
- Fry sliced onion in ghee/oil until golden. Now first put Tomatoes, 3 tablespoons of Laziza Chana Masala, Chick-Peas, and add the desired quantity of water. Cook on high flame for 10-20 minutes or till you achieve the required gravy. Put green chilies & chopped green coriander. Sprinkle Laziza Chaat Masala and pour Lemon Juice for good taste.
Manufactured by: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd,
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.52 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Ingredients: Red Chili, Paprika, Coriander, Salt, Roasted Cumin powder, Garlic 2%, Dried ginger 2%, Black pep