Dabur Vatika Oilfusion Permanent Hair Colour Creme (1.0) Blue Black 100ml
Vatika Oilfusion Permanent Hair Colour Creme is well Known for stimulate cell regeneration and nourish the scalp tissue. Rich, even, long-lasting hair colour with a soft and silky touch. Ensures no harm to your hair follicles. Developed with select natural ingredients for a nourishing colouring
Ingredient : Blackberry :Traditionally known to deepen black color, Blackseed: known to give shine & Strength to hair Black olive: help to nourish hair from root to tip
- It is Ammonia & Alcohol-Free. Its made with nourishing blackberry oil that is well known to deepen the black color
- 100 % Gray Coverage
- Colour your hair with the benefit of safe natural ingredients
- World first-ever crème color infused with ingredients oils
- Suitable all hair types .
How To Use :
Step 1: Mix Mix the Hair Color Creme and developer milk with the applicator brush provided in the pack and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
Step 2: Apply Use the applicator brush; apply the mixture to dry hair. Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair. Ensure that all hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on top of your head.
Step 3: Rinse Apply Vatika Naturals Nourish and Protect conditioner on hair and leave for 1-2 minutes.
Step 4: Nourish Apply Vatika Naturals Nourish and Protect conditioner on hair and leave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Avoid washing your hair 48 hours before you color – the natural hair sebum protects the scalp during the coloring process.
- Ensure you follow the instructions on the instruction leaflet – this is critical for the right coloring process and preventing any allergies.
- Put a thin layer of petroleum jelly along your hairline to prevent staining the scalp.
- Use deep conditioners and products meant exclusively for colored hair – it keeps your color rich and vibrant for a longer time.
- Always use a heat-protecting serum when you style your hair post-coloring – it will help keep your color rich and vibrant for a longer time.
- Too much sun exposure makes colored hair dull. Try and avoid spending extended periods in the sun – it will help maintain your hair colour.