Sesame seeds are a good source of healthy fats, protein, B vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and other beneficial plant compounds. Rich in Antioxidants, Nutritious Source of Plant Protein. These seeds make any cuisine flavorsome and healthier to eat.
Ingredients: Sesame White Seeds - Til
- White Sesame seeds give a rich, delicately nutty flavor and almost invisible crunch to your dishes.
- It has one of the highest oil contents of any seed.
- Helps to Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides
How to use:
- Sesame seeds can be added to food either raw, roasted, soaked, or sprouted.
- Sprinkling on top of bread and rolls, or in granola.
- White sesame seeds are used all across the world for such things as pasta, flavor enhancers, garnish, seasonings, or are pressed for their precious oils.
Country Of Origin: India
Product weight: 200 gram
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place.