Tukmaria Seeds (Ocimum basilicum) are also known as Basil Seeds and Edible Vegetable Seeds. These holy seeds are used in many Asian countries, due to their exceptional qualities. It has been part of a balanced diet in many countries for ages, the significant level of iron and various antioxidants, as well as vitamin K
Ingredients: Basil Seeds • 100% Vegetarian.
- Basil seeds are rich in fiber, which makes them a weight loss-friendly food item.
- These are full of fiber content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a longer time (reduces your appetite)
- Helps in Stress Reliever, Regulating Blood Sugar, Improve Cholesterol
- It contains soluble fiber, which may promote gut health, blood sugar control, healthy cholesterol levels, and appetite control.
How to use:
- Tukmaria seeds basil seeds sabja are commonly used when making falooda vermicelli drinks.
- They can also be added to sherbets, falooda, smoothies for added benefits.
Country of origin: India
Product weight: 3.5 oz
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place