Laziza Fish Masala with Garlic & Ginger 100g
- This Masala Makes it very easy to prepare fish Masala.
- This ginger fish recipe is an easy-to-make fusion recipe
- Spicy Fish masala with ginger and garlic has an authentic blend of Indian spices that creates an extraordinary recipe
- Made from Selected quality red chilies, fenugreek, coriander, onion, garlic, and many other spices
- Our packaging retains its original and nutritional values for a longer time duration.
- Marinate fish with a little chili powder, turmeric, salt & lemon juice 1 tsp.
- Then shallow fry them on both sides. In the same oil, add crushed things, fry well. Then add onions & curry leaves. Add some more oil, if needed.
- Fry and then add tomatoes, along with chili, coriander powder. Add a pinch of garam masala & Laziza Fish Masala with Garlic & Ginger
- Add a little water, when everything is well blended, add fish pieces tamarind pulp. Adjust seasoning.
- Cover with a lid & cook for 5 more mins
- This is mainly made by making a gravy base and adding different spices which a delicious gravy.
- Add in some freshly chopped coriander leaves, Serve hot with rice Or Roti
Manufactured By: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd,
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.52 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Ingredients: Red Chili, Salt, Turmeric, Roasted Cumin Powder, Dried Garlic 3%, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Cardamom, Fenugreek leaves, and powder.