Laziza Sindhi Biryani Paste 330g (11.61oz)
Laziza Sindhi Biryani paste has a perfect blend of traditional spices which helps you make delicious Biryani at home. Sindhi biryani recipes also use potatoes and prunes, Rather than the regular Biryani, Sindhi Biryani is more spicy and tasty.
- It Is a traditional Pakistani concentrated paste that completes the making of dishes
- This paste is made from fresh ingredients to ensure that the tempting aroma of the biryani creates your mood Happily.
- This masala paste save Your time & Prepare delicious biryani at home
- It is packed with extra fresh hygiene & nutritional value so it has more shelf life
How To Use :
- Fry onions in hot oil until lightly golden. Add meat and garlic paste. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes on high heat.
- Add Laziza Sindhi Biryani Mix, potatoes, yogurt, ginger paste, and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. When cooked there should be about two cups of gravy left (If less add water, if more increase heat).
- Place sliced tomatoes, green chilies, fresh coriander, and mint leaves over the meat. Do not mix meat and green masala. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Do not stir.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread cooked rice evenly over meat. Do not mix rice and meat. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Manufactured By: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 330 Grams (11.61 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place