Haldiram's Mathri are tangy, deep-fried, savory cookies. These are made from wheat flour that is flavored with ginger, lemon, salt, black pepper, red chili powder and clove. Try dipping them in tomato ketchup or coriander chutney for extra taste. The Haldirams culinary studio, it has evolved and taken on a form that appeals to a variety of palates even as it keeps its tangy, spicy and sweet character alive. The namkeen or savoury Mini Mathri is a wonderfull that you cannot miss!, These melt in mouth Mathis Haldiram's Mathri leaves delicious taste in your mouth for long tome.
Ingredients: Refined Wheat flour (85%), Peanut Oil, Ginger, Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chilli, Clove.
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- it a perfect choice for a healthy and light diet.
- Tangy accents of lemon and the flavourful heat from black pepper, ginger and cloves combine in these aromatic, buttery mathris.
- Made with the goodness of atta, Haldiram's Mathri is a true teatime Snacks.
- This is popular Indian snacks
How to Use This snack can be taken at any time of the day It is also the perfect bite sized snack for tea time. *Usually served with tea or you can bring out a tangy twist when tried out with pickles.
Manufactured By: Haldiram Manufacturing Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 400 Grams (14.10 OZ)
Storage Instruction: Keep in an airtight container, away from humidity, once opened.