Idli rice contains just 39 calories, which is a minimal amount in comparison to a healthy daily diet, It contains no fat, no saturated fat, and no cholesterol. Idli packs a good punch of protein, fiber, and carbohydrates. This soft puff of rice is a healthy treat due to its lightness and its nutritional content.
Ingredients: Idly Rice
- Idly Rice contains antioxidants and protects us from cellular damage.
- It makes for one of the best foods to lose weight.
- It lessens your risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- An efficient digestive system helps prevent bloating
How to Use:
- Laxmi Idli Rice is a delicious staple in Indian cooking and is excellent to use in Idlis, Dals, Curries and Soups and Stews, idli cakes.
Country of origin: India
Product weight: 10 lbs
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place