Laxmi Cumin Seeds - 200 GM (7 Oz)
It is a rich source of iron and it supports the growth hormone in children. It contains antioxidants, important acids, and B-Vitamin that helps in making the immune system stronger. The medicinal values of cumin seeds go back several centuries, they have been used for treating everything right from treating bronchitis to diarrhea. Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L) is a leafy plant that grows low to the ground in India.
Ingredients: Whole cumin seed
- Cumin or jeera is also known to improve blood cholesterol levels.
- The dietary fiber present in cumin improves the immune system as well.
- It helps in preventing allergies, asthma, and other respiratory-related health problems.
- Jeera is great for promoting a healthy digestive system.
How to Use:
- Jeera is popularly used in various dishes for providing flavor and aroma to buttermilk, raitas, salads, and soups.
Country of origin: India
Product weight: 200 Gm
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place