Laxmi Garam Masala - 400 Gm (14 Oz)
Whole garam masala IS rich in antioxidants that help in keeping the immune system stronger and fight skin problems. It also helps in fighting bloating, excess fat production in the body, and nausea as well. Cardamom and coriander present in the garam masala help in regulating blood pressure and improving heart health. Nutmeg is an important ingredient for skin health as it contains anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Ingredients: Black pepper, bay leaves, coriander, dried ginger, cardamom, caraway, cloves, cumin, cinnamon, thyme, nutmeg, and a few more
- Garam masala is a multipurpose spice that helps promote health in almost all aspects of our body.
- Helps in Digestion, Provides Strong Antioxidants, Regulates Blood Pressure & Improves Heart Health.
- A powerful antioxidant that helps prevent cancer, arthritis, and ulcers.
- It also helps in healing wounds and mosquito bites, Relieves indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn, intestinal gas, and bloating.
How to Use:
- Used in Indian cuisine for flavoring curries, daals, and soups. It will enhance the aroma and flavor of your meal
- It is a flavorful cooking spice used in many traditional Indian Dishes and used in Chicken Curry, Scrambled Eggs, Top on Popcorn, or on a Baked Potato!
Country of origin: India
Product weight: 400 Gm
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place