Kashmiri Chili Powder is rich in Vitamin C which makes it a potent health improver. It supplies a dose of quality anti-oxidants. Chilli powder is famous for its vibrant red color and gentle fruity heat. It is also a rich source of vital minerals like iron, potassium, manganese, and magnesium.
Ingredients: Red chili/lal mirch powder.
- This chili powder aids digestion improves cells’ oxygen-carrying capacity.
- Vitamin C present in Chilli powder is also very useful for the skin, the health of blood vessels, organs, and bones.
- Iron is vital for improving the number of red blood cells.
- Other minerals improve cell metabolism, keep the heart and arteries healthy and improve bone health.
How to Use:
- Kashmiri chilies are popular in tandoori dishes, rogan josh curries, and even Goan or Keralan fish curries.
Country of origin: India
Product weight: 400 Gm
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool & dry place