Laziza Biryani Masala Spice is a Perfect mixture of garlic and ginger Which Results in a delicious dish of Biryani. It is Made With selecting choicest ingredients, maintaining extraordinary hygienic standards,
- Biryani is a popular rice dish with meat
- just follow the simple instructions on the box and cook yourself a delicious dish.
- The rich fragrance of spices gives you the perfect vibes when you prepare biryani in your kitchen.
- Unique Packaging to keep freshness and aroma intact
Manufactured by: Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd,
- Fry onion till it becomes golden brown. Put meat, Laziza Biryani Masala (one bag), tomatoes, and fry/cook for 5-10 minutes. Now add yogurt and fry for a while. Add 1-2 glasses of water, cover, and cook on low flame till the meat is tender & ghee/oil separates. (In the case of chicken do not add water if the need arises put only 1 cup water). If the masala is not thick then cook further on high flame.
- Separately boil rice in 12 glasses of hot water & with 3-4 tablespoons of salt till half did.
- Now form one layer of rice and onto it the second layer of meat masala & green masala (optional) then form onto it third layer of rice.
- Put it on low flame and let simmer for 15-30 minutes or till rice is tender. Mix well before serving.
- Serve with Laziza Plum Chutney, raita, and salad.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 330 Grams (11. 61 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Dried Garlic 3%, Dried ginger 3%, Cubebs, Clove, Cardamoms, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Bay Leaves, Mace and Dried Mango