- Patanjali karela amla juice is made with 4 ml karela juice and 5.95 ml of amla juice also including other ingredients.
- It is a Rich Source of important nutrition nutrients like iron magnesium, vitamin
- It also including twice the calcium of spinach, beta carotene of broccoli, and potassium of a banana.
Useful in digestive disorders.
- Helpful in maintaining blood sugar level
- Effective in diabetes
- Useful in blood purification
- It is applicable in breast cancer inflammation, oxidative stress, iron deficiency, urine infection, hypertension, consideration jaundice, and fever.
Ingredient : amla, karela
How to use Take 10 to 20 ml juice with water twice a day before meal or directed by the physician
Packaging type: Bottle
Manufacturer: Patanjali Ayurved limited
Country of origin India
Storage instruction: always keep the cool, dry, and hygienic place. Shake well before use.