Top Ramen Curry Noodles Spicy Flat Noodles 280g
The Nissin Top Ramen Curry Noodles have a medium spice level. It gives you the double benefit of taste; it comes with real vegetables added to whole wheat atta noodles and masala. It is healthy with noodles and also unique and tasty. The curry noodles don't take much time to cook too. Therefore, it's really easy to cook it any time of the day.
- Instant ramen noodles provide iron, B vitamins and manganese.
- These noodles are meant to be eaten in a slightly soupy form.
- These curry noodles have medium spice levels and taste delicious.
- The flavour of garlic and dehydrated onion complements the masala of the noodles.
How to Cook:
- For the best-tasting noodles, cook with the exact quantity of water for the time mentioned.
- Boil 1/2 teacups of water (230ml).
- Add Top Ramen Instant Noodles to the boiling water.
- Cook for 1 minute. Stir well.
- Add Seasoning Mix. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Allow the gravy to remain.