Dabur Vatika Oilfusion Permamnent Hair Colour Creme (3.6) Deep Red Brown 100ml
Vatika Oilfusion Permamnent Hair Colour Creme is well Known for stimulate cell regeneration and nourish the scalp tissue, Rich, even, long-lasting hair colour with a soft and silky touch, Ensures no harm to your hair follicles, Developed with select natural ingredients for a nourishing colouring.
Ingredients: Beetroot: Known to promote Healthy Scalp Hibiscus: known to deepen red colour Garlic: Helps to Stimulate hair Roots & Control Hair Fall Pomegranate: Protect Hair From Damage & Moisturises hair
- It is Ammonia & Alcohol-Free It Made with nourishing Hibiscus oil that Well Known known to deepen red colour
- 100 % Gray Coverage
- With safe natural ingredients Colour your hair with the benefit of safe natural ingredients
- World First-ever crème colour infused with ingredients oils
- Suitable All Hair Types.
How To Use:
Step 1: Mix Mix the Hair Color Creme and developer milk with the applicator brush provided in the pack and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
Step 2: Apply Use the applicator brush; apply the mixture to dry hair. Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair. Ensure that all hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on top of your head.
Step 3: Rinse Apply Vatika Naturals Nourish and Protect conditioner on hair and leave for 1-2 minutes.
Step 4: Nourish Apply Vatika Naturals Nourish and Protect conditioner on hair and leave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Avoid washing your hair 48 hours before you colour – the natural hair sebum protects the scalp during the colouring process.
- Ensure you follow the instructions on the instruction leaflet – this is critical for the right colouring process and preventing any allergies.
- Put a thin layer of petroleum jelly along your hairline to prevent staining the scalp.
- Use deep conditioners and products meant exclusively for coloured hair – it keeps your colour rich and vibrant for a longer time.
- Always use a heat-protecting serum when you style your hair post colouring – it will help keep your colour rich and vibrant for a longer time.
- Too much sun exposure makes coloured hair dull. Try and avoid spending extended periods in the sun – it will help maintain your hair colour.